Michael Skinner and Ron Taylor are the newest members to join Fleming College’s Technology Access Centre (TAC) Advisory Board. Together, they join a group of established industry and business professionals providing industry specific guidance to the CAWT.
Ron Taylor, CAO of the City of Kawartha Lakes has more than 20 years of municipal experience including roles in Economic and Business Development, Planning, By-Law Enforcement and Engineering.
Michael Skinner is President and CEO of the Greater Peterborough Innovation Cluster and Chief Strategy Officer of RainMaker World Wide. He has built numerous companies in the Information Technology and Financial Industries.
Formed in 2014, the CAWT’s TAC helps new and existing businesses make a significant contribution to business innovation by providing technology development and commercialization services, education and training and knowledge creation through original research and collaboration and partnerships. In two short years the TAC has served 30 companies by helping them develop new or existing products, processes or services.
Other members of the TAC Advisory Board include:
- Barb McMurray, Project Manager, Ministry of the Environment
- John Coburn, Managing Partner, XPV Capital
- John P. Desbiens, President & CEO, Cambium Inc.
- John Neate, President, GLOBE Performance Solutions
- Michael Stadnyckyj, Director of Marketing and Communications, Echologics
- Robert Andrews, President & CEO, Ontario Clean Water Agency